Helsinki Startup Day consists of keynotes, company pitches, workshops, coordinated networking, and ecosystem introductions. This year, the event focuses on Gaming, Health, Wellness, and the Functional Food sector. Check here for more details.
Startup Day Helsinki: Agenda & timetable
- 9:00 Opening words by City of Helsinki
- 9:15-12:00 Meet the World’s Happiest Ecosystem with Friends from the New Nordics!
- 12:00-13:30 Hungry for Being Well? A closer look at health tech and functional food markets. In collaboration with Terkko Health Hub, Upgraded, A Grid Health and Health Capital Helsinki.
- 13:30-15:30 Level Up! Game industry success stories from today and tomorrow. In collaboration with Neogames, IGDA Finland and Helsinki Games Factory.
- 15:30-16:00 Helsinki Ecosystem Startup Hero Award
- 13:00-13:45 Why and How to Invest in Game Teams by IGDA Finland
- 14:00-14:45 How to Approach Different Health Stakeholders by Upgraded
- More workshops will be released closer to the event.
Arctic15 is the most effective matchmaking start-up event in Northern Europe. The 2-day event brings together international start-ups, investors, corporations, media, and influencers. Follow this link to learn more.
Track Topics during Arctic15 are
- New Space Economy
- AI & Data
- Limited Partners
- Corporate Venturing
- Smart Cities
- X Reality
- Funding & Founding
We offer you:
- Free access to Startup Day Helsinki
- Free access to Arctic15
- Deal Room & matchmaking tool included
- Get-together with renowned company owners in Helsinki and company visits
As soon as we have the full list of attendees, we will share more information about the exchange with local companies, company visits, and the evening event.
If you’re interested in joining the tour, register via Eventbrite here before the 17th May!