The MidSummit is a two day Mid-Atlantic event. Mid-Atlantic? In this case it simply means Iceland – which obviously is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The conference is different to games and digital industry events. It will explore the complexity of learning in the digital era through multidisciplinary perspectives, with speakers you might not have seen before.
Speakers will include, amongst others:
- Workplace learning leader Niyazi Arda Aygul – Isbank (Turkey)
- Neuroscientist Harold Bekkering – Radboud University (The Netherlands)
- Commentator on the digital revolution Andrew Keen
- Penn State Chief Academic Learning Officer Andrew Shean – The Institute for Emerging Leadership in Online Learning, Penn State University (USA)
- Education foresight researcher Tryggvi Thayer – School of Education, University Of Iceland
- Leading visionary in artificial intelligence Roger Schank
- Futurist thinker Nell Watson
- Education technology writer Audrey Watters – Hack Education (USA)
If you can read this, you’re qualified and amongst the few persons to enjoy a major discount to the official ticket price (690 € instead of 890 €). Just follow THIS LINK, klick on “Special Rate” and enter the following code: MDS-BNN.
When: June 8 – 9, 2017
Where: Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, Suðurlandsbraut 2, 108 Reykjavik, Iceland